2017 Schedule Preview
Detailed information and documents for the 2017 marching season will be completed before band camp, however, all the dates have been added to our Google Calendar. Below is a quick preivew of our 2017 schedule:
- Band Camp
- Freshman Band Pre-Camp (Sun, 7/30/17 -- typically 5:30 - 8pm with a Freshman parent meeting at 7:00pm)
- Band Camp at Seaholm (Mon-Fri 7/31-8/4 from 8am - 4pm). Optional, fun evening activities are arranged by the upper classman.
- Post-Camp (Mon-Wed 8/21-23 from 7 - 9pm)
- Home Football Games - The Seaholm Marching Band performs at both pre-game and half-time at all home football games. This year, there are four home football games at Maple Stadium. All games 7pm with earlier call times announced by the band director prior to the meet.
- 8/24/17 vs. Bloomfield Hills High School
- 9/15/17 vs. Farmington Harrison High School
- 9/22/17 vs. Rochester High School
- 10/13/17 vs. Groves High School
(2016 Information Below - 2017 Info will be updated when available)
Marching Band Camp 2016
Click icon above to view the Seaholm Fight Song
Marching Band Camp 2016
- 2016 Band Camp - Dates and Information
- 2016 Band Camp - Conflict Form
- 2016 Band Camp - What to Bring & Fees Due
- 2016 Band Camp - Freshman Letter
- 2016-17 Family Contact and Participation Fee Worksheet
Due First Day of Band Camp
(Editable worksheet can be filled out on the computer.)
Please contact Band Director, Tim Cibor at TCibor@birmingham.k12.mi.us with any conflict or curriculum questions.
Please contact Band Booster President at firstname.lastname@example.org with any booster or volunteer related questions.
Music for the 2016 Marching Band Show
Drum Majors 2016:
- Wendy Wilkinson
- Priscilla Lloyd
- Nick Confer
Home Football Schedule 2017 (tentative)
|August 24 (Thu)||Bloomfield Hills High School|
|September 15||Farmington Harrison High School|
|September 22||Rochester High School|
|October 13||Groves High School|
All games Fridays @ 7pm
Marching Band Course Requirements
All students who participate in the high school band program must participate in Marching Band during the first trimester. Varsity football players who wish to be in band will be given an alternative assignment for the first 10 weeks, since they will not be required to march. The Marching Band performs at all home football games, all playoff games and the Halloween Parade. Each school year will begin with a week long Marching Band Camp late in the summer. It is a requirement that all band members attend the entire week of band camp in addition to periodic evening rehearsals.